12 weeks to release your past and love.
I'll show you how to break free of your most frustrating patterns.
First let me ask you...
- Have you been heartbroken by one "failed" experience after another?
- Is there a gap between your ideals of romance and intimacy and your actual relationships?
- Have you considered giving up on romance all together, even though you're lonely?
- Have you settled for someone just to fill the void?
- Do you having trouble balancing 'space' with 'closeness'
- Do you wish the voices in your head would just leave you alone?
95% of people spend their whole lives locked in painful love patterns.
“Shaman, magician, healer. I have never felt so much joy in the unraveling of self! Each session is so beautifully crafted and designed specifically for you. He is undeniably among the amazing few chosen to heal.”
-Tony Demartile, Entrepreneur, Photo-artist, Emeryville, California
Here are some origin stories you may be carrying...
- I was abused when I was younger so I am unable to fully trust anyone
- My heart was broken when I was younger so I am afraid to love again
- My parents did X or Y so I am destined to do the same
- If anyone truly knew me, they’d know that I’m un-loveable
- X said Y when I was younger and I believed them
- A parent was not affectionate so I cannot give or receive love
- I keep recreating the relationships my parents had
"I'm feeling the walls I've had up for my whole life begin to come down.
Without Steven, so much of what I'm experiencing now wouldn't be possible."
-Anastasia Netri, Life Coach, Dublin, California
I know that you've been through a lot.
I honor that.
And I'm 100% certain that you CAN thrive in a fulfilling relationship.
EVEN IF YOU'VE TRIED AND 'FAILED' A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE.
It's just a matter of finding and applying a strategy that actually works.
I'm going to outline a strategy that works for just about everyone, and the 'application' support is build into it already.
“Working with Steven was the catalyst to some wonderful personal healing and transformation in my life that has made me feel more accepting of myself, more present in my body and has allowed me to connect more deeply in my relationships.
Krista Durbin, Holistic Health Practitioner, San Mateo, California
Your most painful "issues" in relationships are life lessons rising to the surface.
- It takes presence and patience in these pivotal moments to heal the patterns.
- It takes practical methods for releasing the patterns from the physical tissues.
- It's nearly impossible WITHOUT guidance from an unwavering facilitator who's been through the fray.
“You helped me clear things that I’d been struggling with for years. I really feel like a completely new person! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to have found you.”
Anu Singh, Psychologist and Ultrarunner, Saratoga, California
If you want a relationship that is:
- built on trust
- full of passion
A relationship based on trust rather than fear and suspicion.
A relationship built on real intimacy.
First You need to clear out the past from your BODY and MIND.
So you can show up fully in love (and life).
- Did you know that over 90% of aches and even chronic illnesses are rooted in emotional PAIN?
- Studies show that at least 87% of your physical health ties into to your behavior.
- How you 'behave' ties into past conditioning. (patterns)
- Patterns emerge from past trauma tangled in your body.
As an example... think about a painful or frightening experience...
Where in your body do you feel that knot?
We go through so much trouble to NOT feel those sensations. That's where the pattern comes from.
Experiencing it fully is the only way to heal it.
A successful strategy for healing frustrating love patterns...
APPROACHES THE "ISSUES" FROM THE BODY AND MIND AT THE SAME TIME.
Using a combination of touch, conversation, and compassionate listening.
Most practitioners and systems only approach a tiny fraction of this dynamic.
You crave love.
(Actually, we all do. It's a human NEED).
But if your BODY desperately wants to PUSH it AWAY, (because it is still 'fighting against' a past trauma, for instance) how can you reconcile the two?
By clearing the pattern from your BODY. By letting your body 'push away', or complete what it needs to complete.
Think of a pattern as an incomplete piece of your life.
IT WILL KEEP SHOWING UP UNTIL YOU COMPLETE IT.
“Every second with Steven has been pure healing. I have had fifteen years of difficult and painful illnesses and emotional struggles; I’ve been to doctors and healers and yogis and medicine men and nothing has had the impact that just a few sessions with Steven has had.”
-Brian Bugh, Product Developer, San Francisco, California.
“My experience with Steven has been life changing, and I don’t say this lightly.
You will experience major break throughs and your life will change. It is not easy in the moment. You will become a more succinct version of yourself, which ultimately brings deep, satisfying peace.”
-Tamara Albaitis, Artist, San Francisco, California.
A Powerful Example
How a shoulder was affecting a love life
(Taken from my book Flow: An Illuminated Training Manual)
Lucy was in her early twenties. She was complaining about a vague pain and a lack of mobility in both of her shoulders, as well as an “inability to cry.” She wondered if she “felt enough.” Even at her father’s funeral, she said, she hadn’t cried at all. These were signs that this might be a session focused on healing trauma.
I began to work gently around her body, getting to know how it moved and how it responded. I can do this work standing or lying down. In this case I worked with her lying on a table. I guided her breath as I explored and moved her joints.
I noticed a position of her arm where her breath stopped, and her forehead furrowed just slightly. If I would not have been hyper-aware, I might have missed it. I returned the arm to that position, gave a gentle tug. Her breath stopped. I encouraged her to resume breathing. As she did, a shudder, and a flood of tears.
“What happened for you?” I asked.
“My father passed away years ago,” she said. “And I never cried. He used to pull me by that arm when I was young, to cross the street.”
So she had connected the tissues around the that shoulder joint to her father. When we made this connection, and she was able to cry, the shoulder stiffness and pain vanished.
What's it have to do with love?
Healing trauma can have far reaching effects. I like to say that our lives our like a hologram, and adjusting one area can ripple out into all areas of our life. Having released her emotions about her father, Lucy was able to begin to trust men again. She was married a few months later to a man who she had been with for years but had been unable to fully commit to.
By spring, your life COULD be completely different.
OR IT COULD BY EXACTLY THE SAME.
It just depends on what you choose to do between now and then.
47% of Americans regularly make New Year's Resolutions.
Only 8% follow through.
It's natural to see a new year as a chance to start again.
A CHANCE TO CHANGE THESE PATTERNS...
- I never really trust enough to show people my whole self
- I'm afraid of getting hurt
- My body is in pain
- I never feel really stable or secure, even though I 'know' I am
- When I'm triggered, I Iose control
- I get sucked into negative thought spirals
- I'm not very in touch with my body
- I don't cry, or my emotions are unpredictable
- I must not really love myself
- I don't really feel fully expressed
- I keep stuffing emotions down and they're building up
- I can't get ahead because I'm always just getting by
- I don't really feel free
- My relationships are fulfilling and authentic
- I 'lean in' to vulnerability because it feels so good
- My body is full of flow
- I feel grounded, centered, and secure
- My "triggers" are losing their power over me
- When my mind goes into patterns, I calmly watch it
- I am exquisitely aware of my whole body
- Emotions come and go, and I honor them
- I love and nurture myself
- I AM fully expressed
- Regular emotional flow keeps me light and free
- I am excited to be growing in so many ways
- I feel more free than I ever have!
"I have had many years of physical and emotional pain. I was also told I would never work again due to a severe auto accident, and I have struggled for years. I worked on all of these issues with the guidance of an incredibly gifted man, and my life has changed. Thank you Steven, you truly helped me to rebuild my life. I am working, living and so happy again.
I have a desire now that I didn't even know existed, but I am grateful I found it."
Judi Johnson, Sebastopol, California
I'm Steven Budden.
I'm the founder of Flow Healing Arts, where I help extraordinary people (like you) release the past and FLOW.
I created this strategy because I've struggled so much in LOVE myself. While I was training in somatic trauma release, a partner shattered my heart. The whole situation was intensely painful. And perfectly aligned.
It FORCED me to apply my somatic trauma release techniques to my emotional pain.
So I set out to heal my deepest wounds.
And became an alchemist of broken bones... AND hearts.
Personally, I believe in a Holistic Model
(You can't really LOVE beyond where you are in life)
A STRATEGY FOR BREAKING FRUSTRATING LOVE PATTERNS MUST INCLUDE:
- Coming into Integrity in Every Area of your Life
- Engaging in your passions so that you are fulfilled and connect with kindred spirits.
- The Physical Foundations of Health and Human Connection
- Embodiment for Experiencing more Joy
- Understanding your own Needs and Embracing your gifts
- Balancing the various areas of your life
- Healing your physical body
- Honoring your Emotions
- Diffusing the Mental Chatter before it destroys connection
- Clearing projections about life and the world around you
- CREATING A Loving and Nurturing Relationship with your Self
- Healing and Releasing any past trauma
- Intimacy as A Gateway to Self Knowledge
- Seeing through Cultural Programming to decide what YOU actually WANT out of life
OTHERWISE IT JUST WON'T WORK IN THE LONG RUN. SIMPLE.
Unsuccessful systems focus on 'what to do.'
Successful systems focus on 'what you ARE.'
“Steven helped me address the most powerful blocks and emotional traumas I had incurred throughout my life. Never have I been able to go so deep into my shadow or entrust anyone with that dark part of me until Steven began working with me. I’ve had access to more profound healing than any other practice I have tried.
His ability to guide transformation is borderline genius."
Mari McRoberts, Scottsdale Arizona. Founder at Spira Institute of the Healing Arts
I've been refining a holistic system that I believe is most direct path to your HEALING and BREAKING FREE.
Because it releases those frustrating patterns from your body, mind, and spirit at the same time.
Using a unique combination of touch and compassionate conversation...
I'LL HELP YOU DISCOVER AND RELEASE YOUR MOST DEEPLY HELD PATTERNS.
(the ones that you've been suffering with for years)
So you can break free and thrive.
So you can experience more...
- Vitality: You'll have more ENERGY than you know what to do with.
- Clarity: Clear out some debris, and suddenly the next step is OBVIOUS.
- Healing: When you experience what I’m going to show you, your LIFE will change.
- Courage: I’ll show you how to summon up strength when you need it most.
- Creativity: It can be a ritual that enlivens you.
- Wisdom: You'll experience YOUR UNIQUE TRUTH (through your own body).
- Presence: I'll show you how to meet each moment with your WHOLE BODY.
- Healing: You'll move from tears of pain to tears of joy™.
- Intimacy: You'll begin creating moments of profound connection.
- Leadership: You'll experience yourself as the born leader you are.
- Fulfillment: In relationships and in whatever you choose to do.
- Love: It will just deepen.
IF YOU'RE TIRED OF RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES...
You're in the right place.
I'VE HELPED COUNTLESS PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES USING THIS STRATEGY.
While some practitioners vaguely hope...